It’s the culinary resource that families and carers of people with dementia have been waiting for!
You have landed on this page because you qualify for the unique offer price of just £4.99 ! (normal price £9.75)
Order your special edition download now - It will make a world of difference to your loved one or client.
Select your preferred e-book format from these options:
- KINDLE format, for Amazon Kindle devices and Kindle apps on computers, tablets and smartphones,
- ePub format, for e-book readers/apps other than Kindle, or
- PDF format, a general-purpose format for computers, tablets and smartphones without an e-book reader.
Then click on "Add to cart" to purchase.
(When you get to the Checkout, click on "ShopPay" for card transactions)
BONUS after purchase: Whenever we update the book (e.g. when new recipes or useful information is added), you will be able to download the latest edition for FREE!
A good meal is one of the enduring pleasures in life, no matter what your state of health may be. People with dementia gradually lose many of life’s pleasures, but continue to enjoy food and eating for much longer.
As a carer, both private and professional, one is often too busy with other caring duties to have much time or energy to devote to the nutritional side of things. One often ends up relying on expensive ready-made meals, or cooking from a limited repertoire.
The Memory Kitchen is your answer to the dilemma of mealtimes for dementia patients!
Much more than just a cookery book, The Memory Kitchen features comprehensive, easy to implement guidance on meal preparation and consumption for common dementia-related issues such as
- Vision challenges,
- Chewing and swallowing difficulties,
- Social and psychological considerations,
- And of course nutritional considerations.
In these pages you will find dozens of recipes, enjoyed regularly by our clients with dementia (**), featuring
- Healthy, balanced meals that can be prepared easily at home, and designed for ease of eating with just a spoon or as finger-food,
- And, importantly, meals that hark back to patients’ younger days, evoking happy memory associations.
(**) As professional carers ourselves, Qualitas Vitae Care regularly use these principles and recipes in real-life care settings.
To find out how Qualitas Vitae Care can help you to support your loved one (UK only), click here.